Author, Life Coach, Leadership Coach, Relationship Coach and Corporate trainer Dipankar, Web: www.lifemanagementacademy.com, ph:9989675936

Sunday, April 27, 2014


If we can’t manage our time and organise ourselves, most of us will blame external factors and others. If a person is not able to reach office in time he may blame- public transport, traffic jam or wife for not preparing meal in time. The list goes on: ‘I wish I had my own transport, I wish my office would have been near by, I wish my office timing would have been delayed by an hour”.
If I could not complete my assignment in time, “I wish I was given some more time, I wish my subordinates were well trained, so and so...” I look for all solutions outside. What am I doing? I am trying to control others or external environment. How many people can I control or can I control external activities? The only person you can have total control is yourself. The concept is shown in illustration below.

0 comments: