Author, Life Coach, Leadership Coach, Relationship Coach and Corporate trainer Dipankar, Web: www.lifemanagementacademy.com, ph:9989675936

Thursday, February 27, 2014


It has been 14 years; I have been coaching and training. Out of which I have coached and trained in Australia along with my job for three years. At the end of every program some of the participants will be asking for books or CD’s which they can carry for further studies. Since then, I started thinking to put something in the book form. When the thought of book came into my mind, the other thought also came in my mind, ‘what kind of book it should be?’ I realised my programmes are totally experiential and very few books are available in the market explaining in detail to conduct such a programme. So I thought why can’t I make a manual which anyone is interested in training can use as a reference point.
The other observation came to me; most people are talking about effectiveness; but effectiveness in terms of what? People feel successful if they are earning a handsome salary and driving a luxurious car. But underneath their success lie tension, fear, worry fatigue and stress in their personal relation and at workplace also.
It gave me an idea to do something towards happiness. A mental happiness for the corporate; then I reflected back to my past years in Australia also. In Australia it looks everything is fine from outside. But as you go deeper, you find people are on artificial luxury, but living a terrible life inside; full of insecurities and mental tension. Australia has the highest percentage of suicidal case in relation to population. Then I realised, if I have to do something then it must be with the mind to get back to their happiness.
Happiness is the state of mind. What kind of thought we are having on the basis of which our body reacts. Our body is the medium of expression. The happiness is within us but we keep looking outside for happiness i.e., outside our body. Let’s understand our body and mind are two different entities, but most of us are unaware of that and we start to identify ourselves with our mind. We are living an unconscious life. I am not going to give you anything new in this book. I will make you aware of what you got within yourself. The Life Management Academy caption says,” Rediscover yourself through awareness”. We didn’t say invent or discover or rather rediscover which is within you. Fire of knowledge i.e. awareness can take away your suffering.
Anyone or everyone can be happy and live in peace, if he or she is living in a conscious state of living. But most of us are living in an unconscious state of living identified with our mind i.e. ego. Our mind continuously produces thoughts what we call ‘compulsive thinking’. It’s very difficult to stop our thought process but we can change our thought process through some mental exercise daily. I will discuss about those in relevant chapters. It is not a mere book, it is a manual. Please read each chapter and complete all the exercises and you will be on the path of your happiness. That’s the assurance from my side.
You can download the audios from my organization site http://www.lifemanagementacademy.com/

0 comments: